Contest Winners

Hello again everyone!

Today I'm excited to announce the winners of our Flashpoint contest.
I'm so happy to those who did enter that I'm giving everyone that properly followed the rules a prize!
We still followed our original plan and drew random numbers for our Facebook and Twitter posts and then chose for our best screenshot category.

I need the Facebook winners to message me on the Project Tyria Facebook page and the Twitter winners to DM the Project Tyria twitter. You have until May 17th to claim your prize. Any prizes that aren't claimed will be forfeit.

Winners:
Joe Steman - Facebook RNG winner
Darla Myers - Best Screenshot
Samee Karriker - Runner-up
Crim Zen (VincentRutel) - Twitter RNG winner


Thank you again to everyone who participated and to everyone who continues to visit our site!


-Alucardalina

No comments:

Post a Comment